Monday, January 19, 2009

A Quick Update

I need help deciding where I should put the pink bird for baby girl. Any suggestions??

22 weeks in my pajamas!

Our little man.






Here are a few pics of Noah within the last month. He is talking so much and it seems like he learns a new word every other day. He is like a sponge and I am really enjoying this age. We are all getting ready for our baby girl to arrive. Eric is drafting a plan for a closet organizer and I am getting ready to incorporate a few "girl" elements to the room that she and Noah will share. I am saying "she" and "her" because as of now, we haven't decided on a name. I have a few that I like, but nothing that has grabbed me yet. We are also thinking we may keep the name a secret until she is here. It's always fun to have some element of surprise. I am feeling more connected to her and a few nights ago a feeling of love came over me as I felt her moving inside of me. It has taken a lot longer to connect with this pregnancy than it did with Noah, but I am slowly starting to feel a sense of anticipation for our little girl to come and join our family. Only 18 more weeks!




8 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

maybe on the top left branch? I can't wait to get Noah & Gigi together one day and hear them converse together in their little toddler language. :)

Eli, Mandy & Ava Stewart said...

third branch up from the bottom left. good night that Noah is so cute!

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Hey, girl. Thanks for posting, I needed to see some pics. of that adorable kid of yours. Your belly is so cute!! I hope you feel as good as you look.

It was good to catch up the other day; I've been missing you since we hung up.

The top left branch, for sure :).

Jenny Schlenker said...

you look great dre! Noah is so so so so so CUTE! The bird should go on the upper left part of the tree.

Davenports said...

my suggestion for the bird placement may be kinda odd...but what about opposite noah's birdie on the other side of the trunk, but a few branches higher...maybe have them facing each other...is that weird?
and, um, if your little lady is HALF as cute as Noah is, then you're gonna have a hottie on your hands. he is SO heartbreakingly adorable. but i'm a boy's mama...i love those little men.

Lori said...

I agreed with the third branch up on the left, facing the trunk. Noah looks like a baby gap model, maybe you could make some extra income? hehe just kidding. I haven't spoke to you since you've been pregnant, God is so good! I can't wait to see photos.

Carly said...

Hey Drea! Its Carly - so fun to find your blog. Congrats on your baby girl on the way! You will love having a girl... I am so happy to have both, just like what you posted when you found out. Anyway I LOVE LOVE your tree painted on the wall. It is goreous and so cool. If I had a good place for it in my house I would ask to copy you :)

How far apart will your kids be? Hope you're feeling good through this pregnancy. The second on goes by SO fast! My bonding with my son was kind of delayed, and only because he was the second child and I was so distracted by my daughter. It seriously went by too fast. Anyway so fun to reconnect.

Andy Dollahite said...

Your son is adorable. The tree graphic is a great idea too. Hope all is well with the family and say hello to Eric. Pax.