Sunday, May 11, 2008

5 years with my Best Friend












Eric and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. When I reflect on what we have experienced together these past 5 years, my heart is filled with praise, thanksgiving, and joy for what God has done. There have been both times of blessings and times of trials, but I truly believe that it has made our marriage stronger and our friendship deeper. I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else. Eric is an amazing husband and the father every child dreams of. I love you Eric and can't wait to celebrate 70 more years with you as your wife.






Eric, today in the presence of God and these witnesses, I commit myself to you as your wife, your encourager and your best friend. Because the Lord is the source of all that is perfect, I promise to continually seek Him as the giver of my love for you. I promise to be your helper and supporter that I may comfort you in times of sorrow and share with you joy in times of gladness. Eric, because the Lord has made us for each other, I joyfully anticipate the years ahead as we grow together in Christ and as a family. I promise to always be faithful to you and to our commitment, no matter what the cost and no matter what the sacrifice, for as long as we both shall live.

4 comments:

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years is a big one.

Thomas Clan said...

You two are such a beautiful couple!! Congrats on your 5 years and all the joys and blessings and trials God has brought you through! Love you!
Stac :)

Jenny Schlenker said...

congrats! exciting !

CoachZ said...

Congrats you guys! We still listen to your very romantic CD from the wedding! I can't believe it's been 5 years...