Sunday, April 5, 2009

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Say to a Pregnant Woman

33 weeks


10. Are you sure you aren't having twins?


9. You look "done".


8. You must be due any day!


7. You look like you are ready to POP!


6. Any pregnancy horror stories are also off limits.


5. You are going to have your hands full.


4. I'm glad it's you and not me.


3. You probably can't see your toes can you?


2. How far apart will your kids be...wow, you guys didn't waste any time.


1. Are you REALLY sure you aren't having twins.

6 comments:

Thomas Clan said...

love it!! i totally agree my friend!! so funny and i have heard all of them with all the boys, we need to figure out some good responses, especially "your hands are full" and wow you didn't waste any time...well all of them actually!
And Drea you do look so beautiful, just perfect! i'm so excited for you and to meet your daughter. that sounds fun, daughter! :)
love you!

Linda Z said...

You are funny!

And you look beautiful!! :)

Two Cent Sparrow said...

Ha! Ha!

The traumatic birth stories are my favorite. Why do people insist on telling you about their friend of a friend who nearly died in labor??!! It's ridiculous!

You look great. I love that outfit.

Our little guy seems to be really content in the womb. I am having braxton hicks but when the doc checked me last week I was soft but all closed up. I'm pretty impatient to get things moving so hopefully he decides that he wants to see the world soon.

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

Why do people insist on saying stuff like that? don't you wish you could see them 33 weeks pregnant! ha ha! See ya Sunday. He is Risen!

Lyonslove said...

#5 is my favorite. I think I may hit the next person who says that to me. What mom doesn't have their hands full? Plus I'd rather be busy than board and I don't remember the last time I've been board.

Jenny Schlenker said...

blog updated.