Saturday, August 23, 2008

It Only Took a Year






Well, I FINALLY finished Noah's room. I am only a week shy of his first birthday. My beautiful friend Katie sketched and painted the perfect tree in Noah's room. It is exactly what I envisioned it to be. Thanks so much Katie!


We've had a fun and full summer with two trips to Tahoe, lots of beach days, and too many wonderful memories to list. Noah just finished swim lessons on Friday, and I start school on Tuesday. Noah has been doing great at daycare, and I am very excited to use another part of my brain and get back into teaching. Here are some pics of the tree and a group shot of Noah with his buddies at swim lessons. Oh, I also included a pic of Noah with his Texas gal Ava.


8 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

wow! what a beautiful tree- way to go Katie!

The Harper Family said...

Noah's room is really cute, Mike & I have wanted some kind of mural in Dani's room. I didn't know you were going back to teaching that's exciting. What daycare does Noah go to? Just curious...tell Eric we said Hi!

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

Hi friend,
Noah's room looks great!! Katie did a beautiful job. Noah is so stinking cute-that little smirk in the swim photo...oh my gosh, I just want to come and kiss him.

I want to see birthday pictures too!

Miss you so much. Kelly

Jamie said...

I love it! It looks so good!!! The combo of your design ideas and katie's talent is bound to turn out amazing!!!

Noah, Stuart and Jackson are so cute! Love seeing Noah's Texas girl, miss Ava.

Tim and Debra said...

I absolutely love it!

Thomas Clan said...

Hey Drea, can you believe our cute little boys are now 1? Goes by so fast huh? He is such a cutie and his room is too. I think of you often and hope to see you soon.
love ya girl,
Stac xoxo :)

Davenports said...

ohmygosh, drea, i would kill for that tree in hayvn's room!!! that is SO adorable. i put up these two tree stickers on his wall...they stand about four feet each, but their not nearly as graceful looking..more quirky. which i guess is pretty perfect for our quirky little bear.
you've got great taste.girl! :)

lindsey said...

that looks sooo good!